Admission Procedure upto Class 9th
Age Eligibility : As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought.
PP-1 : 3 years
PP-2 : 4 years
PP-3 : 5 years
Class-1 : 6 years
Class-2 : on the basis of previous class children in the Hostel Class are admitted from Age 5 onwards.
Registration : A Registration form is available on the school website is to be submitted for registrations.
Please note that the Registration does not in any way guarantee admission.
Admission Test -
The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test, which may be written or oral as laid by the school for different levels.
1) The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child's performance in the test and availability of seats in the concerned class.
2) Based on the admission test and other criteria, the school reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission. For all matters
related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/ Management will be final.
Admission Process -
Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining the school -
- Submission of D.O.B. Certificate.
- Evidence of passing the last class report card.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- Four passport size photographs.
- Aadhar Card of child and parents both.
Admission Procedure for Class 11th
Admission Procedure -
1) Fill up a registration form - available on school website, download from www.indianmodernsrsecschool.com
2) Submit this form dully filled along with attested photocopy of class X marksheet of the Examination Board.
3) In case a candidate does not receive his class X marksheet from the Board due to any reason, he/she may submit a provisional marksheet
obtained from his/her school along with the form.
Documents Required for Admission -
- Attested photocopy of marksheet from the Board/School.
- Attested photocopy of passing and migration certificates from Board for students admitted from other Boards.
- Four passport size photographs of the student.
- School Leaving Certificate, daily signed by the school Principal.
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the school last attended.